Jingle Bells Telethon
The NEXT Jingle Bells Telethon is scheduled for SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12th, 2020
The Jingle Bells Telethon raises money for families in need over the holidays. Money raised from the five-hour live TV show goes to helping nearly 900 families each December, along with other ways throughout the year.
The Jingle Bells Telethon, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12th, 2020.
We are looking for your talent for the 2020 Jingle Bells Telethon!
Auditions will NOT be done in-person this year; instead you will need to submit your video audition to the Jingle Bells Foundation between now and Nov. 19th! Here are several options for how to submit your audition videos:
- Upload to YouTube and email us the link to your video
- Upload to Vimeo and email us the link to your video
- Copy your video file to a flash drive and either mail it or contact us about another way of getting it to us.
- If you use Gmail: Attach your video to an email and send it to us (Gmail will automatically put your video into google drive and send the link to it in your email)
- The Jingle Bells Foundation email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, you can call 320-335-2488 and leave us a voicemail.
- Use a well-lit area to record (if possible)
- Record in wide angle mode [ ] vs .
- Do your best to provide good audio.
- Keep your talent to 3 minutes in length.
- Have fun and don't stress about the overall quality...Although we would like great video and audio, your true talent will show through!
The 2019 Telethon appeared on:
- Charter cable Channel 181
- Selective TV Channel 21.4
- Gardonville Channel 4
- Park Region Channel 1
- Runestone Telecom Channel 6
- Arvig Channel 14
- This Website - see below (via YouTube the night of)
Please consider helping with a donation
Do you have a small group that would like to help?
Please contact us for additional information on activities on how you can help. Contact us here
For the past 70 years, the we've been celebrating the holidays by giving to those less fortunate, with a Christmas Themed telethon. This live telethon event is held every December to raise money for Douglas County and surrounding areas. Many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers have made this possible through out the years. This year, make it your year!
Pictures & Video from Past Telethons
The 2017 Telethon was presented on these channels: Charter cable channel 181 Selective TV channel 21.4 Gardonville channel 4 Park Region channel 1 Runestone Telecom Channel 6 Arvig Channel 14 This Website (via YouTube Live Streaming)
Videos from the 2015 Jingle Bells TelethonHour 1 – 2015 Jingle Bells Hour 2 – 2015 Jingle Bells Hour 3 – 2015 Jingle Bells Hour 4 – 2015 Jingle Bells Hour 5 – 2015 Jingle Bells
Thank You for visiting!
2019 marks the 71st year of the Jingle Bells telethon.
The event is held every December, raises money from a live telethon-and all of the funds raised go to helping those in need during the holidays.
So many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers have made this possible through the years and we are truly grateful to have those relationships. These efforts always serve as a great community unifier.
Volunteers, especially the kids, learn the value of giving to others and the spirit of volunteerism and community. We recognize that in our yearly scholarship given to High School seniors as well.
It cannot be said enough how humbled we are to be blessed by your generosity and caring. Together we can make a difference not only during the holiday season, but throughout the year!