2015 Auditions will be held on November 1st and November 7th, 3-6pm
The telethon will be on Saturday, December 5th, 2015
at Lake Geneva Christian Center – Directions
Food and Toy Deliveries: Sunday, December 6, 2015, starting at 9:00 AM
at H Boyd Nelson – Directions
WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!
In addition to the need of money donations to cover the cost of the food and toys that we donate to those in need, we need help delivering the boxes to the families on Sunday…many hands make light work; it is guaranteed to be a rewarding experience for you and is an outstanding way to get your kids involved as well.
- On behalf of the Jingle Bells Foundation we want to Thank everyone who helped make the 65th annual Jingle Bells Telethon a success! A special Thank You goes out to the dedicated staff at Selective TV and Gardonville Telephone Cooperative to ensure that our program has a TV channel to be broadcast on; and also to H. Boyd Nelson, Inc. for generously hosting the distribution of baskets. And finally-to the Alexandria Jaycees who put their hearts and hundreds of hours into making sure all the leg work gets done to make it a success.
- Our fund raising goal for 2013 was $120,000. This money will be used to pay for over 1000 food and toy baskets that we delivered December 8th, also the expenses associated with a live broadcast of this size.
- So many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers have made this possible through the years and we are truly grateful to have those relationships. These efforts always serve as a great community unifier.
- Volunteers, especially the kids, learn the value of giving to others and the spirit of volunteerism and community. We recognize that in our yearly scholarship given to High School seniors as well.
- It cannot be said enough how humbled we are to be blessed by your generosity and caring. Together we can make a difference not only during the holiday season, but throughout the year!