We Need Your Help. You can still Donate Here
On December 7, 2013 we raised close to $72,000 during our telethon; while that is a substantial amount of money, we did fall short of our goal and currently our 2013 expenses are greater than what we took in.
We are still accepting donations to help cover the cost of the 1000 food baskets and toys that we delivered to homes on Sunday, December 8.
Please consider a donation to ensure that the 65 year long tradition of Jingle Bells may continue to help make the day a little brighter for those in need during the holiday season.
- On behalf of the Jingle Bells Foundation we want to Thank everyone who helped make the 65th annual Jingle Bells Telethon a success! A special Thank You goes out to the dedicated staff at Selective TV and Gardonville Telephone Cooperative to ensure that our program has a TV channel to be broadcast on; and also to H. Boyd Nelson, Inc. for generously hosting the distribution of baskets. And finally-to the Alexandria Jaycees who put their hearts and hundreds of hours into making sure all the leg work gets done to make it a success.
- Our fund raising goal for 2013 was $120,000. This money will be used to pay for over 1000 food and toy baskets that we delivered December 8th, also the expenses associated with a live broadcast of this size.
- So many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers have made this possible through the years and we are truly grateful to have those relationships. These efforts always serve as a great community unifier.
- Volunteers, especially the kids, learn the value of giving to others and the spirit of volunteerism and community. We recognize that in our yearly scholarship given to High School seniors as well.
- It cannot be said enough how humbled we are to be blessed by your generosity and caring. Together we can make a difference not only during the holiday season, but throughout the year!