Auditions for Telethon: November 8 and 9, 2014 from 3-6 PM at Lake Geneva Christian Center – Directions
Live Telethon: Saturday, December 6, 2014 at Lake Geneva Christian Center – Directions
Food and Toy Deliveries: Sunday, December 7, 2014 at H Boyd Nelson – Directions
WE NEED YOU!!
We are currently looking for ALL types of talent willing to donate their skills and time Live on TV to help us entertain the public while we raise money for those in need this holiday season. Examples of talent from previous years include story tellers, belly dancers, vocalists, pianists, musical groups, soloists and too many others to list. Accepting ages from 1-110. Auditions to be on the telethon will be held both November 8th and 9th at the Lake Geneva Christian Center from 3-6PM. If you have any questions please click here to contact us.
- On behalf of the Jingle Bells Foundation we want to Thank everyone who helped make the 65th annual Jingle Bells Telethon a success! A special Thank You goes out to the dedicated staff at Selective TV and Gardonville Telephone Cooperative to ensure that our program has a TV channel to be broadcast on; and also to H. Boyd Nelson, Inc. for generously hosting the distribution of baskets. And finally-to the Alexandria Jaycees who put their hearts and hundreds of hours into making sure all the leg work gets done to make it a success.
- Our fund raising goal for 2013 was $120,000. This money will be used to pay for over 1000 food and toy baskets that we delivered December 8th, also the expenses associated with a live broadcast of this size.
- So many businesses, organizations, individuals and volunteers have made this possible through the years and we are truly grateful to have those relationships. These efforts always serve as a great community unifier.
- Volunteers, especially the kids, learn the value of giving to others and the spirit of volunteerism and community. We recognize that in our yearly scholarship given to High School seniors as well.
- It cannot be said enough how humbled we are to be blessed by your generosity and caring. Together we can make a difference not only during the holiday season, but throughout the year!